Dear Conference Participants!
Following the success of previous Talent Education 2017 conference we take great pleasure to invite you to the
IV. MIB International Scientific Conference
Talent Education 2019
24th - 26th October 2019
Conference is focused on the topic of Education of gifted and talented students and development of their potentials. The conference will be held at the Grand hotel Bernardin in Portorož, Slovenia, from 24th till 26th of October 2019. The main topic of the conference is practically oriented: how can we transfer theoretical starting points in practice, how practice dictates development of science, practical strategies, working with gifted and talented children, adolescents and young adults. Entire conference will be oriented to didactic and counseling strategies. The conference will offer a range of opportunities to further development of existing links and to establish new connections and networks that will lead to a greater understanding of Talent Education.
We are looking forward to meeting you all in the beautiful city of Portorož and to provide a forum where we will be able to share and discuss common issues within an international community of researchers and practitioners from all over the world.
Main themes and topics:
- Inclusion in education of gifted and talented
- Preparing programs for gifted and talented
- Planning IEPs and their implementation
- Didactic and teaching strategies
- Teaching strategies for double exceptional/unsuccessful at learning but gifted children/pupils/students
- Advisory and consulting strategies
- Professional development of educators and teachers
- Working with parents of gifted and talented
- Cooperation with local community to support development of talents
mag. Maruška Željeznov Seničar
Co-Chair of the Conference Programme Committee
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Minneapolis, United States
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Castleton, United States