Deadline for registration is 12th October 2022.
Confence fee includes:
- electronic copy of the conference proceedings (book of papers);
- electronic copy of certificate of attendance;
- electronic copy of certificate of presentation (if you are presenter);
- link to virtual environment where conference will be held;
- access to conference presentations recordings for 1 year;
- VAT (22%).
Payment can be made only via bank transfer. Details of payment will be included on Invoice and registration e-mail confirmation.
The registration fee is irrespective of participated activities.
All presenters from accepted contribution must register to the Conference and payment of conference fee and all other ordered services must be received in order to contribution be included in the final program (deadline 1st October 2022).