Terms and conditions
Please read the information listed below as each booking is subject to standard terms and conditions.
Upon completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required no later than 8 days from the date of pro-forma invoice. Payment must be received prior to the conference date. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the conference if payment has not been received.
All 'Early Bird' Discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing only via:
Fax: +386 59 072 739
Mail: MiB d.o.o., Reška ulica 11, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before 8th November 2020 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
- Registrations cancelled after 8th November 2020 will not be eligible for a refund.
Registrations from authors cancelled as a result of a abstract not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
Refunds will be made by bank transfer to to the payee originating account.
Please note: For payments received from outside the European Union by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
In the event that Talent Education 2020 conference organizer cancels the event for any reason, you will will be refunded 100% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
In the event that Talent Education 2020 conference organizer postpones the event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will will be refunded 100% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances. No refunds will be made for No Shows.
Talent Education 2020 conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of the event. Talent Education 2020 conference organizer shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Talent Education 2020 conference organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
The organization reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If the event is cancelled the organizers shall not be responsible for the travel, hotel or any other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from August 2020.