Call for Abstracts
Conference will take place on 12th – 13th October 2023 in virtual environment.
We are inviting you, that you join us as an active participant with contribution, the realisation of a workroom, a lecture or as an auditor.
The main topic of the conference is practically oriented: how can we transfer theoretical starting points in practice, how practice dictates development of science, practical strategies, working with gifted and talented children, adolescents and young adults. Entire conference will be oriented to didactic and counseling strategies. The conference will offer a range of opportunities to further development of existing links and to establish new connections and networks that will lead to a greater understanding of Talent Education.
The conference offers presenters the opportunity to submit research results and/or experiences from practice in format of:
- Paper: 30 minutes each including discussion. Individual papers will be grouped into larger sessions by theme.
Main themes and topics:
- Personal development of the gifted and talented;
- Twice exceptional gifted and talented;
- Social and emotional needs of the gifted and talented;
- Individualization and differentiation in regular classes;
- Talented Youth weekend and summer enrichment programs;
- Potentially gifted children in kindergarten;
- Factors affecting the development of potentials, gifts, talents;
- Neuropsychology of giftedness, 2e or twice exceptional support;
- Assessment and therapeutic services;
- Educational support and learning accommodations;
- Academic Coaching to facilitate learning and performance;
- LGBTQ+ support;
- Social, economic, cultural and gifted intersectional support;
- Parents of the gifted.
Distinguished specialists from foreign countries and Slovenia will share their experiences and knowledge with us.
For all formats an abstract submission is required by June 15th 2023.
Full paper submission is required by August 31st 2023.
Abstract lenght should be from 200 to 500 words and paper length should be from 2000 to 3000 words.
First, abstract will be reviewed by the , for its relevance to the conference theme and methodological rigor. Authors will receive their acceptance of abstract till June 15th 2023. Till August 31st 2023 authors should prepare full article.
Detailed guidelines on the submission process and abstract and paper format are available on page.
We are looking forward to meeting you all and to provide a forum where we will be able to share and discuss common issues within an international community of researchers and practitioners from all over the world.
Melissa Malen, Ph.D., AxyLu Academic Coaching
Chair of the Conference Programme Committee